Enough with the chit-chat, onto the pictures!
This is one of my favorite pictures of the day (get used to hearing that). Every single groomsman either lived in Pittsburgh for part of our engagement or is a member of Mr. Snow Cone's family. As a result, I feel very much that these are some of our dearest friends, instead of some of his dearest friends. It was so great to have them all participate in our special day. Oh, and I could look at that big smile on Mr. Snow Cone's face for hours on end.
Every time I see this picture I can't help thinking of The Mighty Ducks. It's a little reminiscent of the flying V, right?
Here's Mr. Snow Cone presenting his mother's nosegay to her, complete with the personalized bouquet charm.
Even though I'm certain Christina asked MIL Snow Cone to gaze up at the groom, I have no doubt this picture could have just as easily been a candid shot, with her lovingly gazing up at her only son, mere minutes before his wedding.
Next, FIL Snow Cone jumped into the photo fun, first joining his wife and son,
then posing for a picture with just the groom,
and finally, posing with his wife.
After all the pictures outdoors, the guys moved into the church for a few more casual portraits.
Above 3 photos by FIL Snow Cone
At this point, the bride's portraits had been taken, the groom's portraits had been taken, and the guests were starting to arrive at the church. All we had left to do was that whole "get married" thing!
All photos by the amazing Christina Garber unless otherwise noted
- We spent a low-key night with some of my friends and family.
- We ran some errands and received some one-of-a-kind brewskies.
- I had a moderate-sized freak-out at the rehearsal.
- I went toe-to-toe with the priest over a few significant details.
- We expressed our gratitude to our bridal party, without any tears (almost)!
- We dined and drank our way through our rehearsal dinner.
- We threw an after party with a birthday twist.
- We spent the morning getting beautified and relaxing.
- A peek into the details of my wedding day look.
- I had some private time with my mom, becoming a bride.
- I revealed my bridal look, twice!
- I enjoyed a pre-ceremony portrait session with my favorite people.